Blog Journal #6

Using Diigo this semester has been a very helpful tool for me and my study habits. My thoughts on Diigo were not always very positive as I would get annoyed that it was popping up on my screen when I was not working on school work. I got over this quickly as I just disable it whenever Im not using it but I really like that you can highlight and annotate articles easily and efficiently. Diigo has also been really helpful at finding and sharing articles with our class.


Blogging is a new experience for me, I have never really done it before and I have to say it is a cool way to express and remember your thoughts. I have learned that you cant really overthink it and make yourself sound like an expert because its just a place to express your thoughts. One thing that I do not like about blogging is that sometimes I place to much pressure on myself to sound like a genius when I know I don't need to. But overall it has been an awesome experience and Im glad that it is apart of our course material.

Probably my favorite Web 2.0 tool that is being more commonly used in the teaching world is Youtube. Youtube has been a platform that I have been using since I was a little kid and it has an enormous amount of information on it. I know that it is not always the most credible information but you just have to find the right channels and content creators because there are very helpful videos for troubling concepts in school. Most kids nowadays learn the most from watching and emulating what they watched and Youtube is the best platform to do so.

Comments