Blog Journal #8

 Creating a website was a great experience that taught me how to do many things that I had no clue how to do before. I had never created a website before this assignment, and I learned how to format a website and make it visually appealing to my students. I really liked this assignment because it showed me how to create hyperlinks and insert backgrounds and photos. What I learned from this assignment will help me in my future career because I want to be a Sports Psychologists and I will need my own website for clients. https://my-business-109544.square.site/

Diigo is a very helpful tool and I am glad I was introduced to it in this class. Diigo can be useful in your classroom because it allows students to share and access articles that other students have used. It can also be useful with team members as it allows for easy communication and a permanent place to store any articles your team is working on. Individually Diigo is very useful even as just a storage spot for articles you want to go back and look at later on.

Teachers are the driving force of technology innovation in education, and this means that it is extremely necessary for teachers to prioritize their professional development. The reason it is so important is that as a teacher you are on the forefront of innovation in education, and it is imperative that you keep learning and developing as a teacher. As a teacher you want to keep developing and learning so that you don’t find yourself outdated and teaching inaccurate or now provenly false information to students. A teachers professional development is their lifeline in the world of teaching if they want to have a long career in the field.

https://www.wired.com/

Wired.com is a online news service for technology changes and innovations.

Comments

  1. Hello,
    I really liked your website, which used the principles of alignment and proximity well. The website was informative and engaging without being overwhelming and I like that you left the photos blank where the text was.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment